Honor the 76,000 mothers and half a million babies who died this year because of preeclampsia, eclampsia, HELLP syndrome and related hypertensive disorders of pregnancy.
Support the millions more babies and mothers who will suffer poor outcomes. Help us promise healthier pregnancies for families around the world.
5 Easy Things You Can Do To Raise Awareness in May.
- “Like” Preeclampsia Foundation on Facebook and recommend it to others.
- Participate in our 31 Days of Tweets campaign. Send out a tweet each day of the month to inform and inspire others.
- Post our Preeclampsia Awareness Month web button to your blog, website or share via social media. Just right-click on the image and choose "Save Image As" to save on your local computer and re-use in multiple locations. Or, grab and paste the direct HTML coding for websites and blogs:
<a href="http://www.promisewalk.org"><img src="http://www.preeclampsia.org/images/pw/website_button.jpg"></a>
- Create a Pin and tag us to add your image to the Virtual Memorial & Survivor Quilt on Pinterest.
- Join a Promise Walk. 92% of every Promise Walk dollar raised goes directly to research and education.
Together we can raise awareness of this serious problem and help more mothers and babies start healthy lives.
Preeclampsia Awareness Month Events
Healthy Babies Start with Healthy Moms
Details Coming Soon!